Monday, October 12, 2009

Fail

So after our last big fight and being told to leave him alone, I managed to do so successfully then completely caved after three days. I asked him if he forgave me yet for freaking out that he changed his mind about getting back together...I don't even think I was entirely wrong as I was just being a bit defensive but I handled it wrong all the same.

He said he had but now there is entirely no future even though he 'wants to be with me'. This sux so bad.

I guess I am feeling the slightest bit better today than I have over the last few days stewing about it. But still miserable and every song makes me cry reminding me of him

What's worse is that my masters programme has my schedule brimming with tests and assignments every week, and I can't even function enough to do them properly :( All my marks are slipping and even though I know I'm not doing the best, I don't have the motivation to try harder.

I want to do no contact but I obsess about what he does on facebook, where he goes, the girls his friends are setting him up with...god it is just complete torture.

I don't understand why I feel like this and he can seem to be so normal...like nothing even happened between us. Just plain coldness.

No comments:

Post a Comment